Thursday

And Now...Back To My Other Reality

Greetings All,

I am having a bit of a slow writing week. A little time off for just taking it all in. As I was enjoying my favorite watering holes of reason and sanity tonight I came across this piece from Greg Palast. One can certainly count on Greg to snap that head around to what its all about.

I won't post up the whole article but jut a tid-bit...
made me say "damn...I knew Bush was reptillian."

Off the Rails: Big Oil, Big Brother Win Big in the State of the Union
by Greg Palast

There was that tongue again. When the President lies he's got this weird nervous tick: He sticks the tip of his tongue out between his lips. Like a little boy who knows he's fibbing. Like a snake licking a rat.

In his State of the Union tonight the President did his tongue thing 124 times - my kids kept count.

But it wasn't all rat-licking lies.

Go Read It!

Peace y'all

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails