Sunday

Sunday Poetry Series : You Are

Today our selection comes from Peace Tree Poets Society member, Tina Louise.

I have picked this selection today in honor of a dear friend...who may have found the "One".
Unending Blessings upon you...

You Are

You are perfection and I know you’re near
You are the scent that perfumes my air
You are the one with whom I’ll unite
You are the one I ache for at night

You are the only soul that I crave
You are the place I will end my days
You are the voice that whispers to me
You are the one I’ll join as we

You are the everything I sought from birth
You are the completion of my search

You are the reward for life spent in time
You are the one that will be mine


Please visit Tina Louise at her home blog

_____________________

Peace y'all

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails