Sunday

Taking a Break

Greetings All,

You may have noticed I have not been getting much done around the blog lately.

Although it may sound cliché, it seems that I have found myself at a crossroad in my life that demands my full attention at this time. One of those critical crossroads in life where I have to make a shift up in consciousness or admit defeat.

Not my style to admit defeat so…it means change and living in a different way. Those changes, in my case, bring with them a lot of turbulence, so I am taking the blog off my table for now in an effort to clear some space to work on other priorities.

I thank you all for your support and I do hope you will visit the contributing author’s pages for some great blogging.

I will be leaving the blog up for the time being.

Peace y’all

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails