Friday

I'd like to propose a list of definitions...

Would anyone be interested in (co)drafting a list of commonly used words?

It's often assumed that we, as lefties, all share the same definitions of the english words we use here on this blog. I think it might be useful for us to actually discuss the different ways words can be defined so as to promote more understanding and conversation on The Peace Tree.

Not sure what everyone else thinks about this. But I'd like to offer this very short list of possibilities which are ones ones I'm seeing used often.

"citizen"
"patriotism"
"our"
"we"
"country"
"peace"
"national"
"security"
"war"
"truth"
"soldiers"

these next ones were proposed by betmo:
"freedom"
"democracy"
"evil"
"righteous"
"worthy"

and I'll also add:
"occupation"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails