Click below for the answers to (and documentation of) today's segment of the quiz.
8. How many people in the world do not have electricity?
9. People in the US consume 42 kilograms of meat per person per year.
How much meat and grain do people in India and China eat?
10. How many cars does China have for every 1000 drivers? India? The U.S.?
11. How much grain is needed to fill a SUV tank with ethanol?
12. According to the Wall Street Journal, the richest 1% of Americans earns what percent of the nation's adjusted gross income?
A) 5%, B) 10%, C) 15%, D)20%