Thursday

Let's Impeach The President - Neil Young

My sincere apologies for having nothing more to offer today than a YouTube video but this being the second week of school, I've been incredibly busy.

In his long and varied musical career, Neil Young has a long tradition of writing, performing and recording protest songs. From his early days with the band Buffalo Springfield, this Canadian transplant has never hesitated to write his truths down and put them in song.
(Read the rest and watch the video)

I've not kept pace with his recordings of the last ten years or so but when I was doing a search for the song For What It's Worth by Buffalo Springfield, I also looked for this video which has been recommended so many times to me and I'd never watched; never had even heard the song.

Kudos to Neil Young for paying attention and giving a damn about this country.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails