Sunday

Naked PeaceLuis plays Vincente Fernandez

""


PeaceLuis's comment: "Self-Portrait of the Artist as an Old Man" evolving as Exhibitionist wearing only a guitar Stay in Bed & Grow Hair Hair P.E.A.C.E.

I know PeaceLuis. We're not best friends or anything, but I know him well enough to know that he has made a live-long commitment to peace.

I met him among a group of activists who stand vigil for peace and against active warfare in the Middle East. When you're just standing around holding a sign for an hour at a time, you have a chance to get to know one another. PeaceLuis is a Peace Corp alumni; he must have been one of the first.

He is an artist who does a lot of performance art. Recently he's taken to producing YouTube videos. I'm a subscriber. This is his latest one; at this moment it has 36 views. I think it is a bit of a take off (ha ha) on John Lennon and Yoko Ono's bed-in stunt.

Peace Luis puts it out there for peace. What am I doing for peace?

""

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails