Friday

I know the election is only days away but...

While the powers that be continue to define your priorities and corral your attention, has anyone been paying attention to what laws they're sneaking through while the whole country's attention is elsewhere? Has anyone been paying attention to what the government is doing? Is anyone minding the store?

Not to be a big party pooper or anything...
And I'm sure Obama looked really photogenic in that commercial that cost money that could have been spent feeding school children breakfast or paying a few citizens' health care bills or saving some people's homes...
I know, I know, when he beats the two bigots he'll spend less money on public relations and more on the people...
Still...
I'm just wondering what the mass inattention of the amerikkkan voting public has spawned?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails