Sunday

Sunday Poetry. Bartending For Bees

The selection this week comes from the newest member of The Peace Tree Poets Society, ME Strauss (aka Liz Strauss). We are pleased to have her share her work here and hope that you will enjoy it as much as we do. Her work exhibits a peaceful, gentle and thoughtful style.

Liz is a poet, writer and consultant helping business to harness the benefits of blogging. She specializes in business blogging, corporate blogging, customer relationships and bsuiness strategy. Links to her writing and consultant sites follow todays poem.

Bartending for Bees

Moving forward
muck and mire
Not knowing how
when
what I might
step on or in
time behind me
in front
around me
everything moving
even me
where are we going
when will we stop
when we do
what happens
then
thank God
for flowers
as I pass by

Letting me be- Random Wondering and Philosophy
Liz Strauss-Writing for You
Successful Blog-Thinking, Writing, Business Strategies

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails