Friday

Thanks Progressive Daily Beacon


Thanks PDB

On behalf of myself and The Peace Tree contributing writers and poets I would like to thank the Progressive Daily Beacon for selecting The Peace Tree as their spotlight blog in todays edition.

My sincere thanks to The Peace Tree authors and poets for their contributions. Your work enhance this blog beyond measure and I am truly grateful to you as well for lending your talent and courage here in the service of peace, social justice and truth for all. Your work is honest, informative and provocative. I never fail to find expansion of mind and spirit through your words and wisdom.

If you are not familiar with the Progressive Daily Beacon I highly recommend you visit. They are always a part of my daily read.

Bless you all.

Peace to All Souls,
Kim

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails