Wednesday

A Little Rumi

Greetings All,

I received the most beautiful kindness and support via e-mail from my dear friend and former partner today in response to my post of yesterday.

She loves Rumi too… she shared a collection of quotes that is so powerful that I had to wait until I stopped crying to post them here.

Please, allow me to share them with you, as well.
I do hope you enjoy them.

a little Rumi.....

When you see the face of anger
look behind it
and you will see the face of pride.

Bring anger and pride
under your feet, turn them into a ladder and climb higher.

There is no peace until you become
their master.

Let go of anger, it may taste sweet
but it kills.
Don't become its victim.
You need humility to climb to freedom.

Anger is a king over kings,
but anger once bridled may serve.

If ten lamps are present in one place,
each differs in form from another;
yet you can't distinguish whose radiance is whose when you focus on the light.

Just what I needed to hear today.

Thanks Serisha : )

Peace y’all

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails